If we have delivered the incorrect or damaged goods then collection can be arranged, please mark the collection box in the form and put the required collection date.
- Please allow 2 working days between submitting the form and the collection date.
- Collections can only take place Monday to Friday.
- Unfortunately we cannot specify a time on the day.
- The Goods must be handed to the courier (e.g. they cannot be left in a porch or behind a bin).
- The returns address below must be visible on the package.
- “Please note we can only accommodate exchange requests for products of the same price. If the replacement is a different price you will need to re-order and request a refund.”
If collection is not possible, you can return goods yourself with the returns form. We will credit reasonable postage costs for incorrectly delivered items. This does not include express / premium courier / postage services(e.g Royal Mail Special Delivery)
- If making a return from outside the UK please note we are currently unable to offer exchange/replacement, it is a refund only policy once the return is verified. If an alternative item is required then a new order would need to be raised.
- For any fault or damaged goods claims please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org - if goods are returned without contact we will not be able to cover return shipping costs.
- For general returns (change of mind / need a different size) within the EU the cost of return will be the senders, however the original delivery charge*, **, *** will be refunded.
- For general returns outside of the EU, the cost of return will be the senders, and we will be unable to refund the original delivery charge ***
* We will only refund the delivery charge if the complete order is returned/faulty, otherwise we will make a pro-rata delivery refund.
** Where applicable, we will cover the cost of reasonable return postage using standard services (we will not cover premium services with added costs for features such as express/timed delivery).
*** We are not responsible for any loss or damage of goods that occurs during return shipping. Should any cases of loss or damage arise during return, the sender would need to raise any claims with their chosen shipping service provider.